- Published on Friday, 17 March 2017 14:10
- Hits: 452
An enlightenment campaign to support the Federal Government’s drive to generate revenue through an expanded base of tax payers’ population is to be launched by the League Management Company (LMC) in partnership with the Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS).
The partnership will see the LMC offer FIRS the NPFL platform to engage the public through message displays on match day perimeter boards, distribution of messages on fliers and use of public address systems at match venues to relay tax education messages.
- Published on Wednesday, 15 March 2017 06:34
- Hits: 501
The League Management Company (LMC) in partnership with over the counter securities market operator, NASD Securities Exchange took a major step towards bringing private sector investment into the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) when on Monday, March 13; financial advisors were invited to bid for appointment to work with eight of the 20 NPFL Clubs shortlisted for the pilot project.
The financial advisors are to serve as consultants that will prepare the clubs to meet regulatory requirements for enlistment in the stock market and be eligible to attract investment either through being publicly quoted or attract direct financial investment from individuals or investment groups.
- Published on Monday, 13 March 2017 16:43
- Hits: 477
Two of the three Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) Clubs indebted to the ailing Coach Kelechi Emeteole, the League Management Company (LMC) has remitted the amount which represented salary claims by the coach on the two clubs.
Following reports of indebtedness of the clubs to the coach, the League Management Company (LMC) intervened and made the payment which will now be deducted from their Annual Basic Award.
- Published on Tuesday, 07 March 2017 21:45
- Hits: 576
•As participants commend LMC on three-day workshop
By Ayo Olu Ibidapo
The Nigeria Professional Football League youth coaching clinic has come to an end in Abuja.
The clinic was a product of the NPFL-LaLiga Commercial and Technical partnership as Nigerian academy coaches were put through on the basics of youth team training.
Speaking at the end of the event, Oscar Bruzon one of the trainers from the LaLiga, believes the coaches have learnt a lot and he noticed, in their approach during practice as all the participants showed great enthusiasm all through.
- Published on Monday, 06 March 2017 11:03
- Hits: 511
MAIL THIS PAGE
NPFL 2015/2016 Season's Report
Photo Gallery : Football Action
LMC News Update
- Created Date: 15 March 2017The League Management Company (LMC) in partnership with over the counter securities market...Read more
- Created Date: 06 March 2017Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) Youth team Coaches attending a clinic in Abuja has...Read more
- Created Date: 24 February 2017•Offers salary advance to players•Players apologise for breach of procedure Following reports of...Read more
- Created Date: 23 February 2017New dates have been scheduled for the postponed fixtures of Matchdays 8 and 9 involving Nigeria...Read more
- Created Date: 20 March 2017The Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) Under-17 All-Stars began their first appearance...Read more
- Created Date: 20 March 2017By Ayo Olu Ibidapo Nigeria Professional Football League Under-17 All Stars have arrived in South...Read more
- Created Date: 19 March 2017By Toyin Ibitoye Substitute striker Ifeanyi Onuigbo's penalty goal in added time of the second...Read more