By Tobi Samuel
Amazing results were recorded on Matchday 1 of the maiden edition of the NPFL U-15 Promises tournament which served off early hours of Monday at the Osogbo City Stadium for teams in Group C.
Remo Stars, Shooting Stars, MFM FC, ABS FC and Sunshine Stars made up Group C in Osun State at the end of which two will qualify for the quarter-final stage.
Okoromi David scored the lone goal for ABS FC to pip MFM in the opening game, while Shooting Stars spanked Remo Stars 3-0 to put the championship underway.
But it was MFM that got the better chances in the early minutes of the game. Hammed Saheed’s free kick went inches wide on the third minute and two minutes later Atoyebi Gideon shot directly at ABS goalkeeper, Kolawole Sheriff.
MFM defence collapsed under sustained pressure from ABS in the 7th minute when Okoromi picked the final pass and beat his marker before he chipped the ball over MFM goalkeeper, Oladunni Habeeb.
MFM FC Under-15 head coach, Isiekwene Christian would admit his lads learnt their lessons the hard way.
"We conceded early in the game but we were able to create some good moments and shake off the goal. We could have got something positive from the game but we have learnt a hard lesson that would guide us better in the tournament," said Isiekwene to npfl.ng after the game.
Olubode Hassan’s hat-trick propelled Shooting Stars to a 3-0 roll over Remo Stars in the second Group C game of Matchday 1.
The young star scored the first of his three goals late in the first half in the tough encounter and he followed up with a brace in the second half to complete the first hat-trick of the championship.
An elated Shooting Stars Under-15 coach, Monday Ozeibe was quick to rate his boys as favourites to win the group.
Ozeibe said: "I wasn't impressed with the first half performance of my boys but we got a late goal in the first half which was the tonic for us. The boys have done better during pre-season matches. The victory has placed us as the favourites to win the group and I believe we are capable of finishing top of the group."
Matchday two continues on Tuesday morning with Sunshine Stars making their tournament debut against ABS FC while Remo Stars and MFM FC battle for their first win of the tournament.
NPFL CLUB NEWS
- Created Date: 20 August 2017Hist: 94By China Acheru Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) Rangers faced tough opposition, lost a lead within a minute but rallied back to win 2-1 at home to Katsina United in one of Sunday's Matchday 35 games. The Flying Antelopes opened scores in the 44th minute when Chinedu Udeagha’s free kick was headed onto the path of Chibuzor Madu. Madu took his time to pick his spot and then blasted into the top side of the post but the celebrations were short-lived.Read moreCreated Date: 20 August 2017Hist: 214By Onukogu Kanyochuqu Jubal One of the Nigeria Professional Football League's sharpshooters, Anthony Okpotu, scored thrice for Lobi to edge El-Kanemi Warriors 3-2 in a Matchday 35 encounter at the Aper Aku Stadium on Sunday. Though El-Kanemi Warriors came close to doing much damage in the latter stages of the game – no thanks to Lobi’s shabby defending – the game began with the hosts showing their intent and running at their gob-smacked foes. In the third minute, Ebube Duru, who would later...Read moreCreated Date: 20 August 2017Hist: 211By Wale Mustapha ABS Ilorin FC took a bold step to survive relegation with a comfortable 2-0 home win over table-toppers Plateau United in the Matchday 35 fixture of the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) played at the Kwara State Stadium, Ilorin on Sunday. Samuel Oyedeji converted a fifth minute spot kick after Ogene Elijah fouled Wasiu Alalade was in the box. Alalade continued with his scoring form as he doubled the lead for the Saraki Boys in the 65th minute when the hosts went on a...Read moreCreated Date: 20 August 2017Hist: 452By Sanipe Damiete A scintillating first half performance from Rivers United gave them all three points against hard-fighting Enyimba FC in a Matchday 35 fixture of the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) at the Yakubu Gowon Stadium, Port Harcourt on Sunday. Basking in the euphoria of their first away win this term last week against bottom-placed Remo Stars, the Pride of Rivers started the brighter of the two as they pressured their opponents with forays of...Read moreCreated Date: 18 August 2017Hist: 903By George Akpayen The final run-in to the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) will continue to shape up as clubs make last minute bid to win the title, qualify for one of three places for CAF club competitions or keep their places in the elite division. Last matchday, title contenders MFM FC failed to make the most of the opportunity when they faced table-toppers Plateau United in a first-meet-second game at the Rwang Pam Stadium in Jos. Plateau United fired themselves to a slim 1-0 win...Read moreCreated Date: 18 August 2017Hist: 512Plateau United coach Kennedy Boboye has played down talks that his team already have this season's Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) title in the bag after defeating second-placed MFM FC 1-0 in a top-of-the-table clash last Sunday. Boboye feels it will be foolhardy to begin celebrating when there are still four rounds of matches to conclude this season.Read moreCreated Date: 17 August 2017Hist: 717Rivers United striker Emeka Ogbugh has become the first player to win the VAT Wonder Goal award twice over two seasons after he emerged with the highest votes for the Matchday 31 shortlisted goals. Ogbugh’s goal against Wikki Tourists in added time of the fixture polled a total of 2,843 votes to beat Abayomi Adebayo of Shooting Stars to second place. It was a close race between the two but FC Ifeanyiubah’s Isaac Loute earned the highest vote from the voters on Twitter with 112 of the 311...Read moreCreated Date: 16 August 2017Hist: 682By Blessing Fowowe Rivers United coach Stanley Eguma and attacking winger Bernard Ovoke now hold the belief that their team can go on a run of good results to beat the drop in the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) after dispatching Remo Stars 3-1 on Sunday. Eguma added that he has always expected his group of players to perform at the optimum which they did against Remo Stars in Sunday's game. The Rivers United coach has turned his focus to the game against Enyimba this weekend and...Read more
- Created Date: 15 August 2017Hist: 906Abia Warriors striker, Sunday Adetunji has undergone a successful surgery on his fractured left arm at the Federal medical Centre, Umuahia. The former Shooting Stars forward had fractured his forearm after he scored his second goal in Abia Warriors’ 4-2 away victory over Lobi Stars in Makurdi. He was initially rushed to the emergency unit of the Benue State University Teaching Hospital, Makurdi where he received treatment before he was transferred to Umuahia.Read moreCreated Date: 15 August 2017Hist: 1054By Clement Nwankpa Jr Ibeh Johnson's third minute goal was all Plateau United needed to beat MFM in a top-of-the-table clash at Rwang Pam Stadium, Jos. There were ten take-aways from the game which sees Plateau United extend their lead to six points.Read moreCreated Date: 15 August 2017Hist: 947Sunshine Stars dropped four places on the Nigeria Professional Football League table after a 0-1 loss at reigning champions Enugu Rangers on Sunday. The Owena Waves conceded the only goal of the game in the 27th minute when Chibuzor Madu converted from the penalty spot after Tope Olusesi had been fouled inside the penalty area. It was former Enyimba and Warri Wolves midfielder Michael Okoyoh who was guilty of the offence on the eve of his birthday.Read moreCreated Date: 14 August 2017Hist: 1084By Abdul Raheem El-Kanemi Warriors, on Monday morning, defeated FC Ifeanyiubah 2-0 in a Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) rescheduled match to keep alive hope for a continental ticket with four matches to end the season. A Chibuzor Okonkwo volley from a short pass by Olawale Isiaka from an indirect free kick in the 31st minute and a 75th minute penalty scored by substitute Bello Kofarmata after Hussaini Bata was upended in the box, gave the home side a...Read moreCreated Date: 13 August 2017Hist: 1137By Sanipe Damiete Enyimba midfielder Ikechukwu Ibenegbu put up a scintillating performance to help the Peoples Elephant ease past ABS FC 3-0 in a Matchday 34 Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) fixture at the UJ Esuene Stadium Calabar on Sunday. A goal each from Stanley Dimgba and Eric Frimpong in the first half and one from Ibrahim Mustapha in the second was all the Aba giants needed to sink ABS and put life back into their continental aspirations.Read moreCreated Date: 13 August 2017Hist: 743By Blessing Fowowe Rivers United eased to a 3-1 victory over Remo Stars in a Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) match on Sunday as they crawl out of relegation. The result means that Remo Stars have been technically relegation from the top division after their first appearance. The Pride of Rivers made three changes to the side that dropped points at home to Katsina United with Gabriel Olalekan and Ifeanyi Nweke dropping to the bench. The visitors knowing full well that they needed...Read moreCreated Date: 13 August 2017Hist: 770By Promise Etim Ndifreke Effiong was the centre of attraction as Abia Warriors put two past visiting Shooting Stars at the Umuahia Township Stadium in a Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) match on Sunday. The former Under-23 star gave his side an early lead on 12 minutes, before providing the cross that Shooting's Alaba Osawea turned into his own net, three minutes before the break.Read moreCreated Date: 13 August 2017Hist: 774By Clement Nwankpa Jr Plateau United beat MFM 1-0 in a top-of-the-table clash but if you are an apostle of beautiful football, Rwang Pam Stadium, Jos was once again not the best place to be on Matchday 34 of the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) on Sunday. The Plateau United - MFM FC tie was the star match of the day as both teams occupied the first and second positions on the log. The stakes were made higher because a victory for Plateau United would open up a six-point lead, so...Read more
- Created Date: 13 August 2017Hist: 703By Fisayo Dairo A depleted Rangers side staved off fellow relegation battlers Sunshine Stars in a Matchday 34 Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) game at the Nnamdi Azikwe Stadium on Sunday. Centre-back Chibuzor Madu scored the only goal of the game on 27 minutes from the penalty spot after Michael Okoyoh had upended Tope Olusesi inside the penalty box. The visitors would later have a goal chalked off in the dying moments of the game but they hardly deserved a point in the game played...Read moreCreated Date: 12 August 2017Hist: 1020By George Akpayen The script in this season's Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) has torn to shreds predictions of bookmakers as two of the unlikely clubs Plateau United and MFM FC are now in the title race and will go head-to-head at the Rwang Pam Stadium in Jos in a top-of-the-table clash and a potential title-decider this Sunday. Last season at this time the two clubs were battling for survival and found themselves in the lower half of the standings as the top-two teams were...Read moreCreated Date: 12 August 2017Hist: 651Games are fast running out for bottom-placed Remo Stars and relegation-threatened Rivers United as they look to preserve their status in the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL). On Sunday, the ‘Pride of Rivers’ face Remo Stars knowing they must win to enhance their chances of remaining amongst the elite of Nigerian football. Remo Stars, viewed by the bookmakers as sure bets for the drop, lost their last home fixture against MFM FC on July 30 and Rivers United will be looking to toe...Read moreCreated Date: 11 August 2017Hist: 1608•Fined N2.250m•To pay cost of damaged Rangers bus•N500,000 compensation for referees Following investigation into the incidents that happened in the Matchday 33 fixture between Wikki Tourists and Rangers International, the League Management Company LMC) has ordered Wikki to play three games behind closed doors in addition to paying a fine of N2.250 million for various violations of the Nigeria Professional...Read moreCreated Date: 11 August 2017Hist: 733Ikechukwu Ibenegbu’s Matchday 30 free kick rescued the three points for former champions, Enyimba International and has now won him the VAT Wonder Goal award ahead of Adamu Hassan of Nasarawa United and Martins Usule of Katsina United. The three had been shortlisted for the 11th in the VAT Wonder Goal award series and it was Ibenegbu who led on the two voting platforms, Twitter and the league website. Fondly called Mosquito by teammates and fans, Ibenegbu who joined Enyimba from Warri Wolves...Read moreCreated Date: 10 August 2017Hist: 916By Ayo Olu Ibidapo It has been tough going for title holders of the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL), Enugu Rangers as they began their title defence with a defeat at home on opening day plus 11 other defeats as well as points dropped at home. Rangers defender Etim Matthew seems to have figured it all out and will not accept that it has to do with quality of players or the whispered internal wrangling. He puts it all down to stronger challenge mounted by other NPFL teams that may have...Read moreCreated Date: 09 August 2017Hist: 1183AfroMillionsLotto, a brand new lotto with a minimum jackpot close to a billion naira is to be launched in support of the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) clubs by the League Management Company (LMC) in partnership with British-based Ofertas365. The lotto, due to be live later this month, has jackpots larger than every lottery in Nigeria combined, and the biggest available anywhere in Africa!Read moreCreated Date: 08 August 2017Hist: 1182Justice L Yakubu of the Upper Sharia Court No 1 on Tuesday remanded in prison custody the three suspects involved in the attack of match officials during and after the matchday 33 fixture of the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) between Wikki Tourist and Rangers International at the ATBS Bauchi.Read more
- Created Date: 07 August 2017Hist: 1256By Clement Nwankpa Jr Abia Warriors produced one of the performances of the season to beat Lobi Stars 4-2 in Makurdi. Sunday Adetunji (2), Anthony Okemmiri and Chinenye Agoha were on target for Warriors while Kingsley Eduwo grabbed a brace for Lobi. We learnt five things...Read moreCreated Date: 07 August 2017Hist: 984Victor Chidume’s goal for Remo Stars in Makurdi against Lobi Stars on Matchday 29 was voted the best on both online platforms for the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) 10th VAT Wonder Goal award for the 2016/17 season. His side lost the fixture 3-2 but Chidume’s gem of a goal made the shortlist alongside goals by Abdulrahman Bashir of Nasarawa United and Wasiu Jimoh of Shooting Stars Sports Club (3SC). A total of 2,223 votes were cast by fans who voted on the NPFL website with...Read moreCreated Date: 07 August 2017Hist: 1096By Yemi Kosoko Rangers International goalkeeper Seidu Mutawakilu produced superb saves to ensure the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) defending champions picked a point in Bauchi against Wikki Tourists in a Matchday 33 on Sunday. Wikki Tourists dominated the game from beginning to finish, however they failed to transform that into goals to the frustration of the home fans who were anxiously hoping their team avoid relegation.Read moreCreated Date: 06 August 2017Hist: 1212By Tola Badekale MFM FC and Enyimba fired blanks in their Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) at the Ageg Stadium in Lagos on Sunday. The game ended 0-0. Players of both teams huddled up in the centre circle after the match for prayers in an act that reflected the fairness of the result on both sides as Enyimba did enough to get a point against MFM in a goalless match.Read moreCreated Date: 06 August 2017Hist: 989By George Akpayen Plateau United continued to inch closer to a first Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) following a 1-1 draw at Kano Pillars on Sunday. The other big game of the matchday at the Agege Stadium in Lagos ended in a stalemate with MFM FC and Enyimba cancelling out each other. Four previous visits by Plateau United to Kano had ended in defeats including two heavy losses of 1-5 and 0-4. The historical odds of the contest were further stacked against the league leaders as they...Read moreCreated Date: 06 August 2017Hist: 835By Alfred Okoligwe The trio of Jide Apena, Sunday Faleye and Najeem Olukokun were in the centre of things as they galvanized Shooting Stars Sports Club (3SC) to a nervy 2-1 win over a spirited Gombe United side in Sunday's Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) matches at the Lekan Salami Stadium, Ibadan. Both men started from the bench. Apena made his return from injury after a lengthy spell out while Olukokun has remained down the pecking order of strikers preferred by Shooting Stars coach...Read moreCreated Date: 06 August 2017Hist: 629By Idowu Bakare Goals from Samuel Oyedeji and Wasiu Alalade ensured ABS FC got maximum points against visitors, Remo Stars in one of Matchday 33 games in the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) at the Kwara State Complex Stadium, Ilorin on Sunday. Saraki Boys settled into the game early from a corner kick after Tunde Adekunle saved Eugene Ossy's shot but Alalade's attempt went wide. The visitors came close to going ahead after David Onovo was brought down close to the box and Victor...Read moreCreated Date: 06 August 2017Hist: 635By Promise Etim Pascal Seka's 18th minute strike was all FC Ifeanyiubah needed to see off Nasarawa United in a Matchday 33 fixture in the Nigeria Professional Football League at the FC Ifeanyiubah Stadium, Nnewi. Seka's effort unarguably was the key moment of the first half, in a game the visitors ensured FC Ifeanyiubah goalkeeper Uche Okafor was on holidays and Bright Onyedikachi a constant threat.Read more
- Created Date: 06 August 2017Hist: 998By Oboh Mike Sunday Adetunji scored twice to help Abia Warriors see off Lobi Stars 4-2 on their home ground, the Aper Aku Stadium in Makurdi in a Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) game on Sunday. The hosts took the lead in the 27th minute through Kingsley Eduwo's volley outside the box which hit the back of the net from the top angle of the post. Abia Warriors took the game to Lobi with Adetunji, Anthony Okemmiri and Yakub Hammed heavily involved and their effort paid off in the...Read moreCreated Date: 05 August 2017Hist: 1195By Victor Modo For 32 matchdays, clubs in the NPFL have done battle in one of the most competitive seasons in the history of the Nigerian game. With six matchdays to go, the league title, continental places and survival race have all 20 clubs strapped in and ready to do battle. At the top of the table, Plateau United (with 58 points) in first position is separated from Enyimba International (with 50 points) in fourth place by eight points. MFM FC (on 55 points) and Akwa United (with 51...Read moreCreated Date: 05 August 2017Hist: 746By George Akpayen As we keep an eye peeled on the run-in of the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL), we look back at the fascinating numbers in the past 32 matchdays of the campaign before Matchday 33 fixtures take place this Sunday and Monday.Read moreCreated Date: 03 August 2017Hist: 930By Uchenna Iyoke Rabiu Ali's second half brace ensured Kano Pillars continued their impressive run of form at home with a 2-0 victory over Rivers United in a rescheduled Matchday 27 of the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) decided at the Sani Abacha Stadium on Thursday. The Kano Pillars captain made the difference as the 'Sai Masu Gida' claimed their 14th win of the league season and stretched their winning run at home to seven in their last seven matches.Read moreCreated Date: 03 August 2017Hist: 917The League Bloggers Awards (LBA), on Wednesday, named contenders for the player and manager's awards for the month of July in the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL). Four of the eight men shortlisted for the July recognition will contest for the player's award. They are Lobi Stars striker Anthony Okpotu, Gombe United youngster Sani Abbani, Akwa United's Musa Newman and Godwin Obaje of FC Ifeanyiubah. MFM FC's Fidelis Ilechukwu, Duke Udi of Sunshine Stars, Fatai Amoo of 3SC and Akwa...Read moreCreated Date: 02 August 2017Hist: 879By George Akpayen Kano Pillars coach Ibrahim Musa has expressed concern that the absence of Junior Lokosa will be felt in their upcoming Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) matches. Lokosa was issued a straight red card for foul play against Enyimba defender Ifeanyi Anaemena in their Matchday 32 game after just 35 minutes at the UJ Esuene Stadium in Calabar on Sunday. Now Musa is looking at making adjustment in his playing personnel with Lokosa primed to miss their next three matches...Read moreCreated Date: 01 August 2017Hist: 1159By Clement Nwankpa Jr Gradually, the curtain is winding down on the 2016/17 season. With six matchdays left, the excitement is building up. Who wins the title? Who secures the continental slots? Who gets relegated? Results from Matchday 32 added to these puzzles. Here are 10 things we learnt from last weekend's results...Read moreCreated Date: 01 August 2017Hist: 917Gombe United forward, Sani Abbani has emerged the winner of the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) VAT Wonder Goal 9 for Matchday 28 in a close race that saw him edge closest rival, Sunshine Stars' Joseph Abiodun with Abu Azeez of Shooting Stars coming a distant third. Interestingly, the Sand Eagles star, Azeez was the runaway winner for fans who voted on the Twitter platform; gathering 53 per cent of the total 305 votes but fell far behind on the website polls where he picked just 50...Read more
- Created Date: 31 July 2017Hist: 964By Kanayo Jubal After his players dug deep to snatch an unlikely draw away to Katsina United, a mightily relieved coach Henry Makinwa was in the clouds and made no secret of his joy at avoiding another beating on the road. It was a hugely desired result, not that Makinwa would have minded a win for the Abubakar Bukola Saraki (ABS) FC, but chasing the game at 2-1 down in the second half meant he would find consolation with returning to Ilorin with a point which improved their standing from...Read moreCreated Date: 30 July 2017Hist: 1129By Janefrances Nweze Mfon Udoh's 71st minute strike separated winners from losers in this keenly-contested Matchday 32 fixture between seven-time NPFL champions Enyimba International and Kano Pillars on Sunday. Enyimba won 1-0. The match which was the pick of the matchday for so many followers of the Nigeria Professional Football League lived up to expectation as both coaches went for attacking style of play with Enyimba coach Gbenga Ogunbote starting four attackers in...Read moreCreated Date: 30 July 2017Hist: 967By China Acheru It was down to grit and determination for FC Ifeanyiubah as they grabbed a valuable point at Abia Warriors after 0-0 draw at the Umuahia Township Stadium on Sunday. The game-plan for the visitors was not to concede if they couldn’t score and they showed it in the way they handled the second half of the encounter, warding off attack after attack from a desperate Abia Warriors side. The first half saw the homers attempt nine shots on goal and four on target with the visitors...Read moreCreated Date: 30 July 2017Hist: 855By Clement Nwankpa Jr A goal in each half by Emmanuel Odafe and Ibeh Johnson were all Plateau United needed to beat Shooting Stars 2-0 at the Rwang Pam Stadium, Jos on Sunday. This was a match where maximum points meant everything to both teams. Plateau United are eyeing a historic first title while Shooting Stars need an escape from the relegation waters. The scenario was well set for a feisty outing but a combination of a heavy rainfall and Kennedy Boboye's inclination for the long...Read moreCreated Date: 30 July 2017Hist: 920By Ademola Olajire Remo Stars extended their unwanted record to eight matches without a win as they failed to sustain an impressive first half against MFM FC at the Gateway International Stadium, Sagamu. Coach Fatai Osho started six of the club’s U19 players, including goalkeeper Tunde Adekunle, who posted a man-of-the-match against the second –placed ‘Olukoya Boys’. Remo’s supporters were wondering at the end why those boys had not been playing in place of the regulars.Read moreCreated Date: 29 July 2017Hist: 1295By Victor Modo Famed for animated reactions and mind boggling facial expressions, MFM FC coach, Fidelis Ilechukwu nicknamed The Working One is indeed a delight to watch on the touchline. From thumbs up, threatening his players with blue murder and running the length of the field to celebrate goals with his players, the young coach maintains a tight grip on his players to keep them on their toes throughout the game. This season, the MFM trainer has served up a...Read moreCreated Date: 28 July 2017Hist: 1246By George Akpayen The Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) is already in its home stretch and the boys are gradually being separated from the men. However ahead of Matchday 32 we capture stats that could become possibilities at the end of the 10 matches billed to hold this Sunday.Read moreCreated Date: 28 July 2017Hist: 928By Wale Mustapha Plateau United captain Elisha Golbe has credited their magnificent run in this season's Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) to their coach Kennedy Boboye. The Jos club have surprisingly punched above their weights, leading the top division for larger part of the campaign leaving in their wake the big guns like Enyimba, Rangers, Kano Pillars and Rivers United. Interestingly Plateau United only survived relegation on the final day of last season by the skin of their teeth...Read more
- Created Date: 27 July 2017Hist: 1649By China Acheru The biggest game of Matchday 32 in the Nigeria Professional Football League is definitely in Calabar where Enyimba will host Kano Pillars. There is the small Oriental Derby in Umuahia between Abia Warriors and FC Ifeanyiubah while last season’s big game holds in Enugu between Rangers and Rivers United, but Calabar is where it all happens. Below are nine top reasons the Enyimba versus Kano Pillars game is a must-watch for...Read moreCreated Date: 27 July 2017Hist: 837By Blessing Fowowe With nine points off the top spot and seven matches to go, El-Kanemi Warriors coach Ladan Bosso is assured his team will still challenge for the NPFL trophy. The Maiduguri club are currently placed seventh on the league log with 46 points from 31 games. Despite their recent one-nil defeat to Sunshine Stars at the Dipo Dina Stadium in Ijebu-Ode, the former Abia Warriors coach believes his side are still in the title race.Read more
NPFL MATCHDAY 36
NPFL League Table
Photo Gallery : Football Action
Timothy Danladi and Frank Kappe of Katsina United.
Seidu Abdullahi marking Obinna Eleje.
TA of MFM fc.
TA of MFM fc gists with the referee.
Salomon Junior of Plateau United fc warming up before the match.
Referees warming up before the match.
Peter Ambrose of Wikki clears.
Players of the two teams line up to the pitch.
Plateau United fc supporter.
Peter Ambrose of Wikki and Chinedu Udechukwu of Katsina Utd.
Plateau United fc players warming up before the match.
Plateau United fc players warming up before the match.
Peter Ambrose clears the danger in his area against.
Plateau United fc Line Up.
Plateau United fc fan.
Peter Enuji of Plateau United fc warming up before the match.
Peter Eneji of Plateau United fc challenges Jonathan Zikiye of MFM fc.
Ogunye Austine of MFM fc griefs for their lost.
Ogunye Austine of MFM fc challenged by Solomon Junior of Plateau United fc.
Ogunye Austine of MFM fc challenged by Salomon Junior of Plateau United fc.
LMC News Update
- Created Date: 12 July 2017•Tornadoes lose bid for Boardroom Points Reprieve came for Kano Pillars and Sunshine Stars as the...Read more