By Fisayo Dairo
A 13-minute hattrick by Akwa United's Elisha Aniefiok Jonah was the opening day highlight at the Nigeria Professional Football League Under-15 Promises tournament at the Dan Anyiam Stadium in Owerri on Monday.
Owerri, one of the two centres playing hosts to the best of Under-15 talents across NPFL clubs this week is also having former African champions, Enyimba, FC Ifeanyiubah, Rivers United and Abia Warriors as the other teams that will showcase their budding talents for five consecutive days.
It was Akwa United that blazed the trail on Monday when they outclassed Abia Warriors 5-0 in the centre's opening match. The only team that had its club chairman in attendance on opening day, the young guns from Uyo - who were buoyed by Paul Bassey's quick return from Kano, venue of the senior team's historic away win on Sunday - dominated play from start to finish.
It took Elisha Jonah just four minutes to invite some deserved attention to himself when he struck Warriors' crossbar with a dipping volley from 20 yards. His team went ahead though on 16 minutes through Uwana Akpan's deflected effort before Archibong Archibong's free kick went all the way into the net.
Jonah owned the second half and scored the first of his treble on 56 minutes before adding another with a finish from the outside of his boot six minutes later. He completed his hattrick from the penalty spot in the 69th minute after Warriors' Bobson Samuel handled inside the box.
After the game, hattrick hero Jonah told www.npfl.ng he hopes to break into the Akwa United senior team in the next four years.
"I thank God for my performance because it is the first time I will score a hattrick in a tournament like this," begun Jonah.
"I always watch the senior team when I have (the) chance and I believe I can play for them in the next four years," added the youngster whose role model in the Akwa United team is Ubong Friday.
In Owerri's other game on Monday, two first half goals from captain Samuel Salau and striker Adam Azeez lifted FC Ifeanyiubah to a 2-0 win over Enyimba.
Salau scored on 17 minutes when the Enyimba defence failed to clear their lines before Azeez finished off a pass from Babatunde Bello in the 30th minute to seal victory for his side.
Coach of the losing side, Chidozie Agu attributed his team's loss to his players' inability to quickly settle into the game.
"Of course you know they are kids and they are just experiencing this for the first time," he said.
"You see they came back better in the second half but it was a little late. I am sure they will do well in their next game," added Agu.
In Tuesday's action, Rivers United will face Abia Warriors at 2pm before the marauding teens from Uyo, Akwa United face Enyimba at 4pm.
NPFL CLUB NEWS
- Created Date: 19 October 2017Hist: 399By George Akpayen Niger Tornadoes captain and goalkeeper Mustapha Salihu Aliko feels his team were unfortunate to miss out on the opportunity of winning the AITEO Cup against Akwa United at the Agege Stadium in Lagos on Sunday. Aliko despite keeping a clean sheet in open for his club was distraught when npfl.ng caught up with him.Read moreCreated Date: 17 October 2017Hist: 495By Uchenna Iyoke After being handed the role of head coach/technical adviser at Kano Pillars on a permanent basis following a mid-table finish in the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) last season, Ibrahim Musa is confident of building a successful tenure. Kadiri Ikhana and Mohammed Baba Ganaru are already cult heroes with Kano Pillars faithful and Musa who has been in the background since 1996 with different coaches at the club now feels he can build on previous achievements of the club...Read moreCreated Date: 15 October 2017Hist: 618By George Akpayen Akwa United have won this year's AITEO Cup following their 3-2 win over Niger Tornadoes at the Agege Stadium in Lagos on Sunday night. The Promise Keepers were tagged favourites to lift the Cup by pundits who believe they play the most beautiful brand of football in the country.Read moreCreated Date: 14 October 2017Hist: 672By George Akpayen Akwa United and Niger Tornadoes will go toe to toe for the third time this season but when they meet on Sunday, it will be one of the most important games for them this season as they aim to win the AITEO Cup. Their previous meetings this season have been in the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) over two games. When they first met in March this year, Tornadoes won 1-0 through Ifeanyi Okoye's goal from the spot kick and at that time, Abdu Maikaba was still...Read moreCreated Date: 14 October 2017Hist: 315By George Akpayen Akwa United head coach Abdu Maikaba has spoken of how dangerous their opponents Niger Tornadoes could be when the two Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) clubs meet in Sunday's AITEO Cup final at the Agege Stadium in Lagos. Maikaba explained that Niger Tornadoes should be considered "a very dangerous and strong opposition" after they dispatched the Cup holders FC Ifeanyiubah and NPFL champions Plateau United in the semi-finals and...Read moreCreated Date: 12 October 2017Hist: 722•With Over N1 billion jackpot AfroMillionsLotto, the Nigerian Professional Football League’s (NPFL) exciting new lotto, goes live TODAY – allowing people to buy their online tickets for the first big jackpot draw, which will take place on Wednesday 18th October. Starting at N1 billion, the www.afromillionslotto.com twice-weekly draw features bigger jackpots than all the lotteries in Nigeria combined. What’s more, it will also be the largest jackpot on offer anywhere in Africa. And if the...Read moreCreated Date: 06 October 2017Hist: 759By George Akpayen Niger Tornadoes will play in the final of this year’s AITEO Cup after edging Cup holders FC Ifeanyiubah on 4-3 aggregate despite suffering a one-nil defeat in Nnewi in the second leg, semi-finals on Thursday. Godwin Obaje scored the winner of the game on the day for FC Ifeanyiubah which proved insufficient at the end. FC Ifeanyiubah needed two goals in the all Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) semi-final clash to reach back-to-back final but Tornadoes made it...Read moreCreated Date: 05 October 2017Hist: 259By Joshua Tekidek El-Kanemi Warriors FC on Wednesday announced that Ladan Bosso would not be returning as the club manager when the new Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) resumes. Bosso joined the Maiduguri-based outfit in the 2014/15 season when they played away from home in Kano and Katsina as a result of the heightened activity of Boko Haram insurgents that ravaged most of Borno State. The club finished sixth on the log last season, an improvement from their 8th position in his...Read more
- Created Date: 02 October 2017Hist: 751By Andrew Randa “Marriage is a mosaic you build with your spouse. Millions of tiny moments that create your love story.” - Jennifer Smith This is akin to what Samuel and Faith Agba’s love story is all about as different mosaics of the good, the weird and the incredible all came together to form a beautiful love fresco. She looked extremely happy as she danced her way towards the huge white cake that was placed in front of a pew decorated like folding arms. It was her big day, she had every...Read moreCreated Date: 30 September 2017Hist: 997By George Akpayen Sunshine Stars and Niger Tornadoes gave themselves good headstarts in their bid to reach the final of the Aiteo Cup this year with victories in the first leg matches of the semi-final matches on Saturday. In all Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) semi-finals, Sunshine Stars edged Akwa United 1-0 at the Dipo Dina Stadium in Ijebu-Ode while Cup holders FC Ifeanyiubah blew a two-goal lead to lose 2-4 to Tornadoes at the Confluence Stadium in Lokoja.Read moreCreated Date: 30 September 2017Hist: 475By George Akpayen It will be an all Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) semi-finals in the Aiteo Cup as four sides holders FC Ifeanyiubah, Akwa United, Niger Tornadoes and Sunshine Stars take part in first leg games on Saturday. FC Ifeanyiubah will play on the road in the first leg at the Confluence Stadium in Lokoja against Niger Tornadoes who are aiming for a second Cup title while Sunshine Stars also looking to win their first major silverware in the country play hosts to 2015...Read moreCreated Date: 28 September 2017Hist: 578By George Akpayen Enyimba captain Mfon Udoh has opened up that the Peoples Elephant had "a tough season" despite finishing in third place in the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL). The Enyimba man explained that playing away from their Aba stadium "was not easy" though they enjoyed the backing of their host community in Calabar where they made the UJ Esuene Stadium their home ground for the entire league campaign.Read moreCreated Date: 28 September 2017Hist: 837A non-governmental organisation (NGO), Medicaid Cancer Foundation on Tuesday has enlisted the support of the League Management Company (LMC) in their campaign to eliminate cancer and assist patients. Founder of Medicaid and wife of Kebbi State governor, Dr Zainab Shinkafi-Bagudu, said during a courtesy visit to the LMC office in Abuja that Medicaid is soliciting technical assistance from the league body to organize a charity tournament to raise awareness for the fight against cancer. She and...Read moreCreated Date: 27 September 2017Hist: 639By George Akpayen Niger Tornadoes striker Samuel Agba will this Saturday be joined in holy matrimony with his heartthrob Faith Anastasia in Kaduna. Agba who was born and bred in the city of Kaduna explained that he believes that this is the right time “to settle down” and “tie the knot.” He also revealed that he met his fiancee just when he began his professional career while still with Jigawa Golden Stars.Read moreCreated Date: 25 September 2017Hist: 482Players and officials of the Super Eagles squad to the just ended West African Football Union (WAFU) Cup of Nations in Ghana has received commendation from the League Management Company (LMC) which urged them to build on the lessons learnt from the sub-continental championship for the 2018 African Nations Championship (CHAN). The players were drawn from the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) organized by the LMC.Read moreCreated Date: 23 September 2017Hist: 1150By George Akpayen Aiteo Cup holders FC Ifeanyiubah and Sunshine Stars have booked their places in the last four of the competition after victories in Saturday's quarter-final games. FC Ifeanyiubah showed that their three-goal advantage from the first meeting of the last eight against ABS FC who have been relegated from the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) was no fluke. This time playing at the Kwara stadium in Ilorin, home of ABS, the Anambra Warriors claimed a 1-0 win to make it...Read more
- Created Date: 23 September 2017Hist: 664By Mitchell Obi Only a fingerful of duels can match this any day and anytime. Instant flow of adrenaline from the players and the fans. Call it the dream contest...Ghana versus Nigeria part two. This is the game that the continent wants to watch even if it is a regional final. Tinged with revenge and wrapped with the eternal rivalry of two soccer powers this Sunday's final promises a tide and how it will flow depends on the wind of confidence bellowing in either team.Read moreCreated Date: 21 September 2017Hist: 519By George Akpayen Kano Pillars playmaker Rabiu Ali scored the winner for Nigeria as they edged Benin Republic 1-0 in the first semifinals of the 2017 Wafu Cup of Nations at the Cape Coast Stadium in Ghana on Thursday. The Nigerians took the lead in the 11th minute of the contest through Ali after Anthony Okpotu played him through on goal.Read moreCreated Date: 19 September 2017Hist: 790By Ayo Olu Ibidapo Lobi Stars striker, Anthony Okpotu has expressed happiness after scoring in Nigeria’s 2-0 win over perennial rivals, Ghana on Monday at the ongoing WAFU Cup of Nations. Okpotu scored 19 goals in the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) for the Makurdi-based outfit to emerge top scorer in the just concluded 2016/2017 season.Read moreCreated Date: 19 September 2017Hist: 746By George Akpayen The cameras and lights are out. The champions have emerged after 380 matches in the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) and the four for the drop will by now start preparing for life in the second tier. However, the season has produced some very interesting numbers, or statistics. Npfl.ng looks back at some of those stats.Read moreCreated Date: 18 September 2017Hist: 228By George Akpayen The Super Eagles defeated the Black Stars of Ghana 2-0 in their last group game at the Cape Coast Stadium to seal passage into the last four at the Wafu Cup of Nations on Monday. Salisu Yusuf’s men needed four odd minutes in the second half to put the bed and beyond their Ghanaian opponents as Anthony Okpotu and Peter Eneji scored the goals.Read moreCreated Date: 17 September 2017Hist: 884By Andrew Randa After 38 matchdays, the 2016/17 Nigeria Professional Football League came to a climax with Plateau United lifting the title after defeating Rangers International of Enugu 2-0 at the Rwang Pam Stadium. Goals from Emeka Umeh and Benjamin Turba made sure there was daylight between the Jos side and MFM FC who eventually lost a game they needed to win to have any chance to upstaging Plateau United.Read moreCreated Date: 16 September 2017Hist: 622By Uchenna Iyoke Wikki Tourists cemented their top flight status with a 2-0 win over relegated Gombe United at the El-Kanemi Sports Complex, Maiduguri. Abubakar Lawal rose highest to nod home from close range a delivery by Harrison Madu in the 36th minute. Maurice Chigozie had earlier scored an goal in the abandoned game at the Pantami Stadium just about a week ago to put the Bauchi side ahead.Read moreCreated Date: 13 September 2017Hist: 879FIFA President Gianni Infantino has felicitated with the players, technical crew, management, backroom staff and supporters of Plateau United FC of Jos over the club’s emergence on Saturday as new champions of the Nigeria Professional Football League. The Jos–based club defeated last season’s champions Enugu Rangers 2-0 to amass 66 points and scoop their first–ever Nigerian championship in front of delirious home fans at the Rwang Pam Stadium.Read more
- Created Date: 10 September 2017Hist: 905By George Akpayen Enyimba coach Gbenga Ogunbote has stated that he was always confident before the start of the 2016/17 Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) season that his team will finish in top-three position. He explained that he had that self-belief that he had assembled a decent playing personnel to achieve that objective and clinch a place to play in one of CAF club competitions, the Confederation Cup.Read moreCreated Date: 10 September 2017Hist: 824By Janefrances Nweze Ndifreke Effiong scored twice in Abia Warriors' 4-1 steam-rolling of Rivers United in one of 10 Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) final day fixtures on Saturday. Abia Warriors coach, Abdullahi Biffo came into the game with the fear of going down if they lose to their visitors having picked 50 points all season to be one of the teams on the red line.Read moreCreated Date: 10 September 2017Hist: 1175By Promise Etim Lobi Stars forward Anthony Okpotu scored in his side's visit to FC Ifeanyiubah in Nnewi to leapfrog MFM striker Stephen Odey who left the club just before the final game to the golden boot for the 2016/17 season with both players tied on 18 before kickoff on Saturday. Okpotu's quest for goals capped the opening minutes of the encounter. The striker was denied by FC Ifeanyiubah goalkeeper Traore Sory before the quarter hour mark, but Okpotu would wait till the 24th minute to...Read moreCreated Date: 09 September 2017Hist: 612By Ademola Olajire Ibrahim Babawo and Ebenezer Odeyemi starred as Niger Tornadoes played with heart and spirit and got due reward with a 2-0 win over Shooting Stars of Ibadan, who were mired in relegation waters and were expected to put up a better fight for the points at the Confluence Stadium, Lokoja. Before the match, the management and players of the Oluyole Warriors had promised a ‘fight-to’finish’ in their final game of the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) season in Lokoja. But...Read moreCreated Date: 09 September 2017Hist: 582By Mohammed Yusuf Suleiman It was highly unlikely MFM FC were going to get a result in Maiduguri to supplant eventual champions, Plateau United but El-Kanemi Warriors were as expected clinical in the 2-1 defeat of the ambitious Lagos side to end their dream of a surprise title win. El-Kanemi Warriors started on the front foot with Chibuzor Okonkwo's free kick wide from the edge of the box of MFM almost giving them the lead on the 3rd minute, but a touch from the wall...Read moreCreated Date: 09 September 2017Hist: 542By Clement Nwankpa Jr Plateau United defeated Rangers 2-0 at Rwang Pam Stadium, Jos to record a first ever topflight title on Saturday. Going into the game, Plateau needed a win to emerge champions irrespective of what happened in Maiduguri where second-placed MFM FC were guests of El-Kanemi. And they left nobody in doubt as to their resolve as they were on the front foot from the blast of the whistle.Read moreCreated Date: 09 September 2017Hist: 918By Fisayo Dairo Former NPFL champions Enyimba wrapped up the season in their adopted home in Calabar with a comfortable 1-0 win over Katsina United to assure themselves of a place in next year's CAF Confederation Cup. Striker Stephen Chukwude headed home the game's only goal on 10 minutes but in fairness could have been more, save for Ikechukwu Ibenegbu's romance with the opponents' cross bar in the second half.Read moreCreated Date: 09 September 2017Hist: 1574By George Akpayen Plateau United have emerged the new Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) champions after defeating Rangers 2-0 at the Rwang Pam Stadium in Jos on Saturday. The giant Emeka Umeh and Benjamin Turba got the goals that ensured the Jos club became the 19th club to win the top division in Nigeria. It was a befitting occasion for the new champions as they faced off with outgoing champions Rangers but still had to make sure of a first title with MFM FC breathing down their...Read more
- Created Date: 08 September 2017Hist: 1114By Tunde Oyedele At last the final weekend of the 2016/17 Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) season is here with title hopes for table-toppers and lamentations in the camp of those battling relegation, and Nasarawa United coach Kabiru Dogo intends finish the campaign on a high when they host ABS FC in Lafia on Saturday despite an underwhelming season.Read moreCreated Date: 08 September 2017Hist: 5630A broadcast production agreement was on Thursday in Abuja signed by the League Management Company (LMC) and the Nigeria Television Authority (NTA) for production of matches of the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL). The papers were signed by the LMC Chairman Shehu Dikko and Mallam Yakubu Ibn Muhammed, the Director General of NTA.Read moreCreated Date: 08 September 2017Hist: 1018By Clement Nwankpa Jr How often have you been on transit and see inscriptions on commercial buses or trailers in Nigeria such as 'Slow and steady wins the race,' 'To be a man is not a day's job,' 'No food for a lazy man?' These are inscriptions that capture the toils and vicissitudes of life. But none can be more apt than the one that says, 'NO CONDITION IS PERMANENT.' This season has buttressed this. Three out of the top-four teams this season battled relegation last season namely Plateau...Read moreCreated Date: 07 September 2017Hist: 1037By George Akpayen The most competitive championship in the World, the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL), comes to a final stop this Saturday after nine months of incredible moments trimming down the race for the title to just two teams; Plateau United and MFM FC. All season, and even before the start of the campaign, there has been a constant spin by pundits on how the title race will shape up and who will finish in the top-three or survive the drop. Now all that will come to a halt...Read moreCreated Date: 07 September 2017Hist: 886By Andrew Randa When it rains, it pours says the adage and this can be used to describe Plateau United captain Elisha Golbe. Much unheralded in his career and under the radar for a better part of it, he is on the cusp of being a Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) champion - in fact, if Plateau United can get a point against Rangers International on Sunday and MFM fail to win at El-Kanemi Warriors, Golbe will lift the trophy as captain. It will be a season of blessings for the bulky...Read moreCreated Date: 07 September 2017Hist: 1118By Clement Nwankpa Jr Unless Lobi Stars' Anthony Okpotu re-enacts Emem Eduok's 2014 form against FC Ifeanyiubah on final day, Mfon Udoh's record 23 goals in a season is on the verge of surviving a third season. In 2014, Emem Eduok, then donning the colours of Dolphins (now Rivers United), scored all six goals as Dolphins beat Nembe City 6-0. That is still a league record as no other player has scored six times in a Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) game. That feat at the time took...Read moreCreated Date: 06 September 2017Hist: 785By Wale Mustapha Ahead the last matchday of the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) season, Abubakar Bukola Saraki (ABS) FC coach, Henry Makinwa undertook a self-assessment of his side’s performance and rated it as successful by the team’s set objectives. He did not exactly say what that objective is or are but it is general knowledge that the club are on the brink of being relegated to the lower division with a match away to Nasarawa United.Read moreCreated Date: 06 September 2017Hist: 893By Harry Iwuala Dateline: October 2, 2016. The surge of human and vehicular traffic on the popular Ogui Road stretched to the Otigba junction coming from the left side of the Nnamdi Azikiwe Stadium, Enugu. It has sometime in the course of the 2015/16 Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) season been nicknamed the Cathedral. They were all headed to the stadium with different banners but all proclaiming ‘Rangers International, another champion.' By the end of the evening when Rangers...Read more
- Created Date: 06 September 2017Hist: 1340By Clement Nwankpa Jr Enyimba's chairman, Felix Anyansi-Agwu's countenance after Rangers forced his boys to a 1-1 draw in Enugu spoke volumes. You would expect him to be happy after news emerged that Akwa United had lost in Ibadan but he, obviously had other ideas. Shooting Stars beating Akwa thrust Enyimba into third position, needing a win of any sort against Katsina United on the last day to book a CAF Confederation Cup ticket irrespective of what happens in Uyo. That his boys got a result...Read moreCreated Date: 06 September 2017Hist: 1179By Andrew Randa Plateau United’s fairytale in the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) would be complete if they get the job done over Rangers International of Enugu on the final matchday at the Rwang Pam Stadium, Jos. Not many gave Kennedy Boboye and his wards a chance at the start of the season but after putting in the leg work, the Jos-based side are unarguably the standout team of the season. Needing a win, irrespective of what happens in the game involving second-placed MFM FC at...Read moreCreated Date: 05 September 2017Hist: 983By Tunde Oyedele With a CAF Champions League ticket already in the bag, MFM FC coach Fidelis Ilechukwu says his team would push their luck further in a bid to wrest this season's Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) title from table-toppers Plateau United this weekend. However MFM FC will have to do that in one of the league's most difficult venues in Maiduguri against El-Kanemi Warriors.Read moreCreated Date: 03 September 2017Hist: 1222By Alfred Okoligwe Akwa United’s push for a second consecutive season on the continent suffered a setback in Ibadan where Shooting Stars made the most of their home ground to brighten their chances of staying in the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) next season. It ended 1-0 in favour of the Oluyole Warriors, leaving the Promise Keepers one point adrift of fellow continental contenders, Enyimba International that secured a valuable point away to Rangers. The Ibadan lords knew that...Read moreCreated Date: 03 September 2017Hist: 834By Kanayo Jubal Anthony Okpotu’s 56th minute strike was all it took for Lobi Stars to break a determined Niger Tornadoes in their Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) Matchday 37 encounter at the Aper Aku Stadium, Makurdi, on Sunday evening. Okpotu is now on same number of goals, 18, with Stephen Odey. The two men are now joint leading scorers in the league.Read moreCreated Date: 03 September 2017Hist: 1134By Yemi Kosoko For the second game in two straight matchdays, Plateau United blew their chance to be crowned champions before the conclusion of the season, going down 1-0 to relegation-threatened Wikki Tourists in Bauchi. The Plateau side, on the verge of winning a historic title, lost the first opportunity to retain a firm grip on the trophy on Matchday 36 in front of their fans at the Rwang Pam Stadium in Jos, where they scored with a last gasp effort to draw 1-1 with...Read moreCreated Date: 03 September 2017Hist: 1107By Blessing Fowowe Kelechi Ogoh was the hero of the day as Sunshine Stars defeated FC Ifeanyiubah in a Matchday 37 clash of the NPFL at the Otunba Dipo Dina Stadium, Ijebu-Ode. Ogoh replaced Nojeem Raji in the starting line-up after Raji picked up as knock in warm-up. Three goals in the second half and one in the first half was enough to ensure that Sunshine Stars pick all three points in a one-sided encounter.Read moreCreated Date: 03 September 2017Hist: 857By Tola Badekale A brace from Bernard Ovoke and another goal by Bolaji Sakin for Rivers United ensured that the Rivers club romp to a three-nil over Gombe United at the Yakubu Gowon Stadium, Port Harcourt and effectively brought to an end their opponents' time in the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL). The drizzles that welcomed the players to the Yakubu Gowon Stadium pitch made for cool conditions, however the match was anything but Gombe United flattered at times but Rivers United...Read more
- Created Date: 02 September 2017Hist: 1674By George Akpayen The countdown begins to the end of a memorable Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL) with the penultimate matchday that throws up very intriguing contests across the country including an Oriental Derby that could determine the fate of two-time African champions Enyimba's ambition of qualifying for CAF competitions.Read moreCreated Date: 01 September 2017Hist: 1020By George Akpayen Enyimba midfielder Ikechukwu Ibenegbu has told npfl.ng that his brief visit to the Ultra Modern Motherless Babies Dormitory in Calabar, Cross River State has opened his eyes to life outside of football and has spurred him on to give his best in his team's remaining matches in the Nigeria Professional Football League (NPFL). Ibenegbu's goal from a well-taken free kick on Matchday 30 was voted the best ahead of goals by Nasarawa United's Adamu Hassan and Martin Usule of...Read more
NPFL MATCHDAY 38
NPFL League Table
Photo Gallery : Football Action
LMC News Update
- Created Date: 12 July 2017•Tornadoes lose bid for Boardroom Points Reprieve came for Kano Pillars and Sunshine Stars as the...Read more